Reviews for "Dreamforge"

Dreamforge ^_^

I love this one a lot! You've received a lot of technical comments, I fear I've got nothing to explain... I just love it. ^^
Keep up the good work!

Not bad...

And you're putting effort into your drums now! :D I really like the sound of them... though they make this song sound more like DnB than Techno. Aah well. Here's Vanguard! You like the Helicopter preset, too? Well-used, I've never thought of anything other than just holding the same note.

Gaah... you know, I really don't like the sound of FL Keys! Everyone uses it. >:( Right after this review I'm going to send you a PM with links to a bunch of more original pianos. That aside, though, the piano composition is pretty good. It feels like it was there for the sake of the piano, though... not because it fits. It works fine later on, though.

I like your ideas with that distorted synth! They work nicely!

Nice use of guitar... mostly when I see people using one it sounds blah, unrealistic... here I really couldn't care less. XD Is it Slayer?

Your drums, while significantly improved, fall behind later in the song... I hear no change. Good, you have a seperate pattern for the fourth measure of four, but you need to be a bit more creative... with these drums, you can shift over the snare an eighth note earlier or later for some neat syncopation, for example. :) Just a thought. My ideas aren't something that belong in a review... just be more creative with the drums. :D

Overall it's a great song, Nighthawk! Keep up this kind of effort - if not, more - because you'll be making some really good stuff this way! :)

Your stuff is awesome : )

I'm not much of a music critique, and all I can say is that I like your stuff.

I went around and 5'd most of your songs. ;)

sick

this was just sick i loved it

Spiritual Successor to Suspended Animation

It was well done, there were a few spots were the melody seemed a little unnecessary but overall it sounded great. It reminded me of "Suspended Animation" which is a good thing. Imagine if you found a way to combine the two songs or mix and match them. That would be cool. Great job!!!