Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Starbarians 3 Suite"

A bit panned to the left, idk why.
The track is nice overall

Edit : I do know the placement of instruments in an orchestra since I play the cello.

BrianSadler responds:

Thanks! I listened to it with headphones to check out the panning and it sounds normal to me. The violins and french horns are naturally panned that way because that's where they would sit in an orchestra so that may account for it.

Edit - Actually, you're right. I went back to Logic and saw that one of the tracks was panned just a little bit to the left. Probably a wild trackpad drag messed it up and I didn't realize it. Thanks for letting me know!

Excellent work! I love all the swells and the cinematic style. You remind me of Dan Schneidemesser. The dark brass at around the 1-minute mark is one of my favorite parts of the piece, and I love how the theme is woven into the rest of the piece too (e.x., 1:26). Production quality is very high, and the composition has a great sense of phrasing and direction throughout. Very strong work. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work, whether in Starbarians or otherwise. ^_^

Wound the volume up to red-lining plus. Epic! Great work! :)

Beautiful!

I love that Happy Harry has a great composer on board