Reviews for "Felix Zophar - The Eternal Waves"

Great bro!

Thanks man!

Very good bro amazing work ;3

Thanks dude!

Awesome track. It sounds really good, and the melodies are very badass, especially that one of the 2:30, which is one of my favourite parts. Also I liked between 0:45 to 1:14, it sounded very clear the part before the build up in my opinion.
Other things that draw my attention: The synth that begins to rise at 0:55, which I think fits very well in that part. The kicks at the drop were intense, I don't know how people do for making the kick so punchy lol. Really you did a good work! It would be hard to equalize and mastering all that. Keep it up! :D

Btw I saw your video of how you made this song and... Wow, it's incredible how much stuff you put there, I normally use just between 8-12 tracks in the playlist for making my songs lol.

FelixZophar responds:

Yeah lol. The kick actually comes in a sample pack with a sub. Idk what sample pack it is cuz my cousin is a producer and he sent me the sample pack.

Nice for a training ;P <3