Reviews for "The Prodigy - Timebomb Zone (RF Remix)"

I like this, im not going to lie.. You can so turn that beginning melody into a hip hop beat.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Yeah someone could lol. I've made hiphop too in the past.

Really powerful ^-^ <333

thanks!

Man all of your songs r great and how did u and phyrnna meat through social media or something? I am just asking because I haven’t heard of you guys since 2013-2014 and you guys have inspired me to get your guys music on my iPod 1 and both of your music are so great it really warms my heart ❤️ and soul and I am a castle crashers fan aswell

Thanks

MettatonTheSexyBoss

PS keep framing up that radical music man it’s phenomenal 😍 love it

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! We have known each other for 10 years, since 2008 on Newgrounds, I can't remember quite how we met each other, but we started talking and became close friends outside of NG and what not. I can't remember if I knew her before she got big or not, but I think so. She was known as HalcyonicFalconX back then. Thank you! :)

Now this was pretty cool! :D Getting some Smack My Bitch Up vibes from the intro... been a while since I listened to them though. Little bits of their style don't fall away I guess. Overall good energy, variation, quality and all, really smooth work on this! Could've been an official thing.

-cd-

RealFaction responds:

Rad as fuck dude, the vocals kind of remind me of Jack Conte's song Real DJ. Fun sounding remix, great band to remix. Glad they started to make more stuff again recently too.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Yeah they had an album before this recently too, their new stuff is good too, sounds like their old stuff.