Reviews for "The Prodigy - Timebomb Zone (RF Remix)"

I like this, im not going to lie.. You can so turn that beginning melody into a hip hop beat.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Yeah someone could lol. I've made hiphop too in the past.

Really powerful ^-^ <333

thanks!

Man all of your songs r great and how did u and phyrnna meat through social media or something? I am just asking because I haven’t heard of you guys since 2013-2014 and you guys have inspired me to get your guys music on my iPod 1 and both of your music are so great it really warms my heart ❤️ and soul and I am a castle crashers fan aswell

Thanks

MettatonTheSexyBoss

PS keep framing up that radical music man it’s phenomenal 😍 love it

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! We have known each other for 10 years, since 2008 on Newgrounds, I can't remember quite how we met each other, but we started talking and became close friends outside of NG and what not. I can't remember if I knew her before she got big or not, but I think so. She was known as HalcyonicFalconX back then. Thank you! :)

wat da word

Now this was pretty cool! :D Getting some Smack My Bitch Up vibes from the intro... been a while since I listened to them though. Little bits of their style don't fall away I guess. Overall good energy, variation, quality and all, really smooth work on this! Could've been an official thing.

-cd-