For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "*F-777* White Crystal"

Wow, Can't believe I missed this one!!!

Wow, I have listened to what I thought was all of your music, but I must have missed this one! Amazing job, this'll teach me to never forget your classics when looking for your new work. Keep up the good work, but take a lesson from me and take some time for the "oldies" again, you just may find inspiration for something great!

duuuude

Dude, seriously, ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN! All your music is soo completly awesoe that im pretty sure you are just an alien sharing your music with us pitiful humans.
5/5
10/10

You make wonderful audio.

More people should use your audio in their flashes.

lots of crystals!

Share some crystals with me man! This song is rather well done and i can see the simularities between this and the other one.. Though i have to say this one is the one i like the more out of the two! it kinda just shines more.. Great work!

Wyldfyre1

Way better than Dark Crystal

Faster, more intense in a way, better sound, generally pulled together better, with less slow, lagging parts that make you lose the feel.