Reviews for "*F-777* White Crystal"

Brilliant

Simply amazing... it's got all the essentials that make it so good, just the right amount of bass, percussion, synth, melody, and what not. A tad short, but that's good in a way, it makes u want more and it doesn't get repetitive. I find it more of a Techno song than a Dance song tho :D. And what did u say 7 hours? Genius, now i crave for more F-777, like A LOT MORE.

I think u really got loads of talent, keep it up, you'll be huge! i just know it!
Read this, and be inspired to make MORE :U

Respect

Ah-ha!

I think I have found out what you do that sets you apart from all else: layering. Your songs have a lot of depth to them. If this isn't it, then just keep on doing what ever you are doing!

HECK YES

I mean, to both being awesome. Another great ending.

You rule man !!

Dark crystal or white crystal they are both great !! Expecting more songs from you

you rock !!!

Like every song you made , its sooooooooo gooooood !!!!!!!!!!

there is one more 10 /10.