For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rig - To the Hilt"

It has that feel to it

with the ambient sounds in the background, the kicking drums and the high synth throughout, it rises and falls very well to create an intense mood.

I'll give it a 5/5.

Cheers

WritersBlock

Rig responds:

Thanks, I tried to do that. It didn't take too long to write this either...about a day.

Awesome

The drums sounded just fine to me, especially the solo. Maybe he had bad speakers or something. The strings got repetative, change it up more, you did it once. The piano is amazing, even though it's a quarter note melody. Good song overall.

Good Bye, Eat Pie,
ListenToMyMusic

Rig responds:

Thanks! Yeah, the strings are kinda repetitive. They were actually part of an arpeggio preset thingy I was using. I just whipped this thing up one lazy Sunday.

(And I just had some rhubarb pie. mmmm)

Thanks for your review!

Nice.

That's very nice, but I think yo submitted it into the wrong category.

Rig responds:

It has classical instruments in a rock arrangement. Close enough. :-)

it was ok

the drums were horrible, and for one this doesnt sound like techno at all. at the begining it even sounded like idm, but everythimng other than the drums being to loud and overpowering and sometimes off beat, it was pretty good the melodies and such.

Rig responds:

Well, what genre would YOU place this in? And sorry you found the drums too loud, I'll try to watch that in the future. Thanks for the honest review!

I ask the question...

What classifies this as classic rock?

I answer the question...
Classical components + rock elements and arrangement = classical rock. Not classIC rock. ClassicAL rock.