Reviews for "Rig - To the Hilt"

Super impressive

This is quite simply a very epic piece you've come up with. I love it, and many more will. :) I'm especially amazed at how well it loops. Well done!

ftw

for sure one of the best. Simple but it changes every once and a while keeping it away from boring repetitive. I like it alot tho, ecspecially the beginning

Rig responds:

Thanks! Check out my song "Glitchy" if you like drums like those.

It has that feel to it

with the ambient sounds in the background, the kicking drums and the high synth throughout, it rises and falls very well to create an intense mood.

I'll give it a 5/5.

Cheers

WritersBlock

Rig responds:

Thanks, I tried to do that. It didn't take too long to write this either...about a day.

Awesome

The drums sounded just fine to me, especially the solo. Maybe he had bad speakers or something. The strings got repetative, change it up more, you did it once. The piano is amazing, even though it's a quarter note melody. Good song overall.

Good Bye, Eat Pie,
ListenToMyMusic

Rig responds:

Thanks! Yeah, the strings are kinda repetitive. They were actually part of an arpeggio preset thingy I was using. I just whipped this thing up one lazy Sunday.

(And I just had some rhubarb pie. mmmm)

Thanks for your review!

good song.

this almost sounds like something i would do, with the aception of the aphex twin influenced drums. 5/5 9/10 keep it up man!

Rig responds:

You know what's funny? I've never heard Aphex Twin.
Fact.
Thanks for the review, though!