Reviews for "Rig - To the Hilt"

wow

as soon as it started i could tell this was going to be good.

Really great piano work. unbelievable song. Defiantly one of my favorites. I don't say that too often. ;)

Rig responds:

Thank you very much! I don't hear that too often either. :-) Most of the sounds I used were from the Nexus plugin, by the way. It's amazing.

Super impressive

This is quite simply a very epic piece you've come up with. I love it, and many more will. :) I'm especially amazed at how well it loops. Well done!

good song

you get it man do not stop make your music

My friend, I will NOT stop make my music for long time. :D

Amazing!!!

incredible!!! this is just amazing, and will be perfect for my film :D
oh, btw, did i mention this is AMAZING?!?!?!
this is probably one of the best tracks i heard here on Newgrounds. Three cheers for you mate!
10\10 5\5

Rig responds:

Hey, thanks man! Lemme know when your film is done!

Damn you, it's still very nice.

I'll let you know when I find a friend in jail and actually plans to escape and plans to have it filmed, edited and produced into a movie.