Reviews for "StereoTactik's DnB Tutorial!"

keep it up

You may teach one and another. Good job :D!

JOEK

hahaaahaah ahahshfahsfvah ahsfhs eg, drums. :P

haha,ah ah a haHA VAAHHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Seriously though, this tickled me a couple of times. You sound just like this kid in my band. Right down to the rocken out rebel yell.

LOLOLOLOLYAAAAAAYA

Masterful!@!!!!!!1111!1!!!1!!!!

dat wuz so secksy! yoo need 2 make me a trance masterclass and also I would need to know how to make the best techno beets 2!

You could probly sell this on ebay if you could put it ona dvd and you will be rich.

you are my DnB hero !

bythe way, I didnt want to ask in the forums cuz they will make fun of me but i didnt no wut DnB actually stands 4 so could you PM it to me plz? I think its Dirty Nasty Breaks but I might be wrong. I dont want to look all stoopid and stuff for the AF regulers and i think they will make fun of me if I dont know what it means.

also where can i get that amen brake you used cuz I hear it and I want to use it a lot for stuff but I cant ever use google. Can you email it?

:D

StereoTactik responds:

Wel ell jay i am very glad you lerned from mine's tutorial. i wud be glad 2 maek a tekcno tutorial for the poepl who meak tranc and stuf but honsetly i are no tvery good at taht stuf.
about wot dnb stands fur, im acshuly reserching the kweshun rite now on wikapeda. i wil pm u wen i figger it out.
wel i wud certenyl send u the amen brake but teh problm is i dont has email. i wil pm it 2 u thou.

thakns for leikin my tutorial i hop u lerned good form it.

All my lolz

R Belung 2 U.

-Zenon

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED UR LOLZ
THANKSES A LOT

lolawesome

Wow Willie! This was so awesome that I am going to review it on my wii!

First, 8th grade power! Blah, tinny voices unite! Get the talk software to work with windows >:(

Well, the drums were different from what you showed me over AIM! Where's the 2-stepping?!

Anyways, 'twas interesting. The pitch increasing on the amen break was smart, but does the amen break go on top of the original rhythm?

Overall, nice guide, a bit psycho at the end, though. Typed on my wii, oh yeah!!

StereoTactik responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA