Reviews for "Event Horizon"

best improve the hardstyle. overall, drumnbass is good

BlueNexus responds:

Thank you for the feedback!

Although this is not my preferred genre of music, I still managed to get captivated within the track. Personally, I'd think that the song could be more uniform in some parts, like the synth in the 3:00+ part didn't quite fit the general thematic of the song in some ways.

BlueNexus responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I will try and keep that in mind in the future.

Very nice

So you have some nice sound here this starts off slow and builds up seems like you could have some faster tempo build ups but what you did have was some intense sound and I really liked it very nice flavour about it and was a pretty good size too so nice job here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
possbly some faster tempo build ups.

~X~

BlueNexus responds:

Noted. Thanks for the feedback!

The track is not bad but the melody and the drum doesn't go well together. And the tempo is to slow to be Drum and Bass. Nice track though.

BlueNexus responds:

I mean, the Drum and Bass part clocks at 174BPM which i think its pretty standard for this genre and then slowly descents to 142BPM for the Hardstyle part. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Interesting smash mix Dnb and Hardstyle in one but isnt great idea, terrible slow for Dnb and Hardstyle kick is too weak, melody doesnt sounds cool. Next time you do better.

BlueNexus responds:

Your feedback is extremely appreciated! I thought 174 was pretty standard for dnb but I guess I'll pump it up a little. Hopefully my next track will get better.