Reviews for "BFG23!"

it's ok

The music is flawless, but the singing sounds like Napolean Dynamite to be honest :) Don't sing so softly and project a little! Singing only within that little range does fit with the song, but you can sing louder.

nice but....

the singing veared me away from iut real fast. i love the music, the beat on it, and the general making, but like i said the singing downed the score on it. well done though.

meh, kinda boring

meh I'm really fond of that soft boring music unless its jazz

I dunno

I'm just not feeling it. I don't know much about instruments, but I do know what I like the sound of. This, sadly, is not one of those things. Personally, I don't know why this is rated so high. Opinions vary, eh?

I dnt get it at all!

i think it is rubish it aint anything speacel at all it sounds like u are cuttin your ristes and singin about it !!!!!!!