For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "BFG23!"

I remember working with you on the ReasonCollab =D

Awesome song. Couldn't really find any way to improve it. I really enjoyed listening to it. Keep up the good work.

very nice

Some nice rhodesy sounds, and the guitar very much RHCP, clean sound, well produce. The drums were good, but didn't seem to totally suit the tune. i dunno just didnt seem as well mixed as the rest of the track. The vocal is really nice. Gets a bit lost once the drums are back in, just needs another db or 2, but it's really good. Nice double track emphasis. Hehe the glitchy bit was good too. Overall it's almost complete. the sum of it's parts make a convincing whole, it's not missing anything, just maybe a few sound choices were not to my liking. the guitar is gorgeous tho.

9/10 and a 5.

Bob by my page whenever you have a chance, latest tune is Finding That Something Special.

Pitters

totally... 5/5

a quick word about '1:52' - good job working with what ya got. the timing was a little off, but that was a pretty decent effect overall.
other than that, this is def one of the coolest songs i've ever heard
i don't know what these ppl are talking about with the lyrics being hard to understand... i have a terrible time with hearing lyrics, and i understood almost every word...
u should try reverb in the vocals though

nicely done

i love your some, even though it has a random name like bfg23!! but do not judge a song by its name, dude. great job.

pretty good