Reviews for "BFG23!"

Awesome!

My knowledge of English language is insufficient in order to express how i appreciate this song!
I like the atmosphere that it creates.
I need other songs like this one!

Regards

Fucking awsome!!!!

Best Song ever i want u to reply to this!!!!! Is this ur band and if it is send me a mesage if it isnt send me a message who the band is cus i want to go to concert with my girl better then any band ive ever heard!!! u should check out this band called Nas yes its rap and i dont like rap but its a awsome and i found out cus my brother thats in the navy has a lot of black friends let me listen to it its awsome its better tthen 50 cent 2 pac and anny band thats rap band ive ever heard of so please send me a message cus u are a person has a exelent person that has a good taste in actual music and i want to talk to you

really good!

Sound's very professional, I'm blown away by the quality of this!

Love your sounds.

All your pieces I have heard so far have been amazing.

You really do sound like you enjoy what you do and you know what your doing.

I would love to hear more.

x

Still listening in 2019. Will never forget this song!