Reviews for "BFG23!"

10/10

This song is fantastic, great job.
10/10
5/5
2.5/2.5
1.25/1.25
Ok, I'm done

awesome!

the music is freaking awesome!

Fucking awsome!!!!

Best Song ever i want u to reply to this!!!!! Is this ur band and if it is send me a mesage if it isnt send me a message who the band is cus i want to go to concert with my girl better then any band ive ever heard!!! u should check out this band called Nas yes its rap and i dont like rap but its a awsome and i found out cus my brother thats in the navy has a lot of black friends let me listen to it its awsome its better tthen 50 cent 2 pac and anny band thats rap band ive ever heard of so please send me a message cus u are a person has a exelent person that has a good taste in actual music and i want to talk to you

Eh...

Y'know, good and all but uh, you arent that much of a singer. The instruments are all very well played, but i suggest you not, maybe, sing, at all.

interestin...

dont sound like the usual indie, which I dont like