Reviews for "Newgrounds Rumble Theme"

Effing loved it!

Dude, Newgrounds Rumble is a great game, but since the beginning I loved the menu music and would sometimes just stay in the menu and listen to it I loved it so much. And now I figured out that you did it and I was psyched. I mean you were already one of my fave music authors 'cuz of Sands of Time and Changes, but find out that you made this song just topped it for me. As of now you are my favorite NG music author. You rock. !,,! (>_<) !,,!

Evil-Dog responds:

haha nice dude! I'm pretty proud of this little remake, getting comments like this one is awesome too :) thanks dude, stick around!

Absolutely amazing.

I noticed the old NG theme song back in there ;)

*salute*

Yu sir have created one freaking AWESUM loop, its doen pretty well, you can hardly tell when it starts and ends

YOU HAVE NINJA'D ALL MAH 10's

Nice loop.

I really liked the part at 0:14 and all the way through. But the rest before is a good opening. Also, to Square-Dog, the reason it's so short is beacuse it's not a full length song, it's just a loop.

Respect

There we go. This should definitely become the Theme of Newgrounds.