Reviews for "Police Sniper 1"

nice

its cool that the guy who reviewed just before me IS a police sniper, so i'm not even going to try to top his review...but overall, really fun, almost a perfect ten. these r my fav types of games on newgrounds. one question: is there a reload button? because it seems to reload really slow on my game....i just thought that maybe i'm forgetting to press a certain button.

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review.
At present reload is being done automatically. I just happened to play a shooting game recently and realized that it's much better if you can reload whenever you want. I'll have that option in the sequel.

Heh, that is pretty cool

Hmm... it's fair enough that I am a police sniper, but I could have done with an explanation as to WHY terrorists have over-run a sperm bank of all places. Still, I can't wait for future installments in this series, and I am quite reassured to see a quality sniper game make its way onto NG

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked the game. As I mentioned in the author's comments, the game is loosely based on Episode 5 of Tuti TV. Visit Tuti TV if you want to find out more at: www.tuti.tv

Have played better.

I have played alot of better games on NG but not bad, keep making games like this couse theyre not that bad!!!!!

STOP DOING SLOW-MO!!!!

Like when you shot hte bullet on the first level to kill the bos to get in. Also the music and sound effects are good. Just improve the graphics....because I donno what they are suppose to be...other than humans. But other than that good game.

Ok

it was ok but it wa a little short and the game was easy