Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Ah, hip hop.

Been a long time since I listened to it.

This is a pretty good hip hop beat, you and this dude did a good job on this collaboration. There's only a few things that I'm gonna bug you about though.

1, is the quality. The sitar thing you used in the beginning was great, it added to the feeling. I see that you tried to make it sound fuller by making the kick drum really bassy and adding a flute riff. Well, they sounded nice. It's just that you have the quality running a little low; makes it sound like the kick is a little distorted. The strings sounded great, but maybe they were a little loud in the mix? Try turning them down a little bit and then adding some steady string work throughout the entire track so it sounds a little fuller.

The drum work was a little repetitive, a few breaks here and there that corresponded with the song would have worked great. You have a place where the beat just drops which is nice, but the rest of the song doesn't change at that point. You need to add a little bit of diversity in those little moments. It's hard to make a hip hop beat sound diverse; which is why you should put a lot of effort and thought into those small little breaks in the track.

You guys did a good job though. Keep it up, and try to find a lyricist. Beats like this would sound about 200% more awesome with them :)

Keep it easy;

-Zenon

Greeksta-69 responds:

YES! i was waiting for this review lmao anyways thanks man you always have good reviews not that there saying good stuff but they actually help! HEAT THAT PEOPLE! A REVIEW THAT ACTUALLY HELPS ! anyways i really appreciate this review and i will take everything into consideration also do you by any chance have msn? you can add me at Greeksta_69@hotmail.com thanks alot for everything we appreciate the Review from a talented artist such as your self !

Been waiting for the whistle

And dam did i get somethin', crazy track man, shit is crazy yo, the whitle is just amazing, both o ya'll doin' it BIG. A definit dl and a 5, keep doin' shit like this and ma' PC will melt,(o and I'll get back to ya on the colab soon, today(sunday) I'm gna b extremely packed wit shit to do but I'll try and catxh you) anyway
Save the Earth
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man i tried some new shit with whistles i know people would like it and Zajed helped with alot to, I appreciate the review man and Zajed says thanks too. Just hit me up on msn for the collab il probly be on later too.

Yeah.

Very nice.

thanks alot man.

10all

Yo man really nice and original beat...Just wish it was linger you know, something like 4-5 mins like a song. Anyways really nice propz 2 Zajed as well. Keep doin collabs.
-Menace

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks alot man like i said our best work yet (well mine atleast? much appreciation.

a common theme

but an effective one good work!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thank you very much for the review, much appreciation.