Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Heh... Whoa.... DAmn!!!!

Shit bro i love dis man, suprized it aint more downloads, the melody on dis is hot az hell, skip newgrounds right to the professional shit wit dis one, on u and Zajed part. Damn i need ta collab wit one ya hit ME Up, B ez

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahaha thanks man yeah for real we tried some profetional sounding shit and it came out pretty good we appreciate the review and if u ever wana collab we have msn u can just add me at Greeksta_69@hotmail.com much appreciation from both of us thanks alot.

Like Dis

Dis coo right here yall did good job good soundz and flows real good... yo lol when i get my fl unlocked again all 3 of us gotta do a collab but nice job

~`1`~

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahhaa yeah thanks man for sure for sure anyways hope u get your shit unlocked and shit and get back to the beats me and Zajed thank you for the review

yo

man this shit is hot can i use it

Greeksta-69 responds:

yeah man i ahve to extend this shit first thought thanks for the review we appreciate it man :)

Please

Please tell me this aint samples man. Cause if it is still props but, no samples, DAMN. we gotta get togther and collab sometime man, hit me up on myspace. Nice job, and Zajed too.

Laterz
WyteNoiz Productions

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yo i dont even know how to sample dude :S i wish i did though anyways thanks for the review man much appreciation from Zajed and I.

this is hot

real talk. this beat is off the grill my niggz. keep on comin strong ...both of you.

Thanks for your vote, silverplated3! You voted 5 for - Moving Up - Collab, raising its score from 4.38 to 4.44.

$ilverplated3
- - - - - - - -
Krazy Az Fukk Ent.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yo thanks man we tried hard on this one but just wait till we collab again we keep getting better and better no one can stop GREEK AND ZAJED! except Chuck Norris....