Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Great Song

Excellent song you can chill to it and get a lil groove also.

Lol for some reason this reminded me of the boondocks. Is yall stealin beats?(i wont tell imma keep it quiet)

Greeksta-69 responds:

We made this beat before boondocks existed man, haha you should ask if boondocks stealin from us

I'm in love with it

I could keep this on all day. Just the right amonut bass and it hooks you in at the begining. I can dance to it and chill to it fantasic job.

Awsome!

love it 10-10

scott storch

Sounds real ill, feels like a scott storch production. Makes me think of 50 cent. real west coast style in there. I like it especially at 0:58 where the beat drops out and its just the sitar.

sounds like your using fruity loops... if you can get your hands on reason 4.0 and either sound forge or adobe audition to do the mastering.

Overall the beat is nice and the bass is not over powering although it needs work. Ex there is some clipping in the bdrum.

my two cents..
much love and sick beat.
peace

Wow..

The 10 needs to go away when rating u and the 5 too You exceed those NO#!! Prob the sickest beats i heard from all of your Music!

Greeksta-69 responds:

Niiice, thanks man we really appreciate it.

Greeksta and Zajed