Reviews for "Another Day Two"

Woah!

I don't usually review Movies. Not even the LgendaryFrog stuff that I rave about with my friends. But this is a masterpiece. Truely well...awesome, in the true sense of the word. The artistic style in these movies (I've only watched the first 2 so far) is truely fantastic.

Keep up this amazing series. Wow!

Great dude!

Man that's awesome, the whole plot. Plus it had to have tooken a lot of time to make the lines wavy in every frame jeese!

I love it lol

This series is uhh....well it is just nice,its about everyday things,wich is where the depth is,plus its done nicely with good music and animation for what was attempting to be done.Its really just great,a break away from the usual violence[but dont we all love it ;) ].

Not my thing I guess.

I don't really get the point of this series. It is just a guy doing everyday things with music added to grant some artificial poignancy. The pseudo-amateurish style is a nice touch, but the subject matter is too "slice-of-life" for me.

...

is it suposed to be wavy or im i like high or something