Reviews for "Another Day Two"

im watching the whole series in one night, and i know that this isnt great just because im stoned, this is a work of art.
flash like this is so beautiful, i wish people would still make em like this
5/5, bravo

Cool!

It's nice to see something pure like this every now and then.

if i loved

i would give you hugs and kisses
this should be a valintine special

Very cute

~~REVIEW~~
wow this is so {CUTE} and the {SONG} is so awsome, the flash toon you have here is so cute, and the {FBF} is very good making it smooth but still in the fbf style, i am sad that it is so short though, you should really try and make it longer, i saw the first one and that one was cute this one is even better and he/she has a friend even, so very welldone there, i really like how you make it smooth on by from one scene to the next just like a {DAY} would really pass, This one was abit longer then the first so thats a plus, but the characters you have here are just so cute and with the great song it makes it a way more complete flash and i really took to this flash, and like what you made of it, i do plan on watching the others, as for improving on this, maybe a tad longer, and start to introduce other characters maybe even the mishaps of a days day, just an idea though, as for this i really enjoyed the flash and cant wait for more.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Try and ad abit more to it, like suggested some of the mishaps of the day, maybe something bad happens but he recovers from it.

~~OVERALL~~
another refreshing day with a cute song and cute characters.

~X~

If only you ..

Were here way back then before humans turned against each other in this world .
Evading everything that isn't ''perfect'' for them . Avoiding everything that didn't compare to their ''level'' . Dude, you are one of my favorite artists . I love your style, the music you use to correspond with the story within your beautiful world . Why can't all other people show such a world ? Humans all have a special world, it's a shame many turned dark . I really think you have awakened many people with these videos, they are extremely enlightening . You never fail to disappoint me . Keep it up man . 5/5 10/10
- EW - (<-- I am not kidding guys, it's a pretty hysterical abbrev.)