Reviews for "The Longing Inside"

nice

i'm kinda sad right now so this went along with my mood because my cat just got put down

BazookaZombie responds:

yeah, soory to hear to hear that. but that kinda is how this song was born. the lead was predominantly improvised, just what i was feeling that day. and then the title was given appropriately. glad you could appreciate the feeling of it.

Wow, awesome!

This is fucking cool! The intro is awesome.
I'm fucking totally impressed with your new sound mate! This is totally fucking excellent!

What are you using to record?

BazookaZombie responds:

i used garage band, built in program with my new mac. all the effects were built right into the computer. all i did was plug my guitar into the computer itself and play, no interface at all.

though on the next project i'm trying to record with the built in mic, just to switch it up and see what people like better. all my projects are really just experiemnting with new tecniques i learn in lessons, or new recording tricks i'm working on.

thanks for rockin review the man, appreciate it.

very cool

this song is awesome. i really like the acoustic at the begining and how it gradually built up throughout the song into a cool solo. i hope to hear more music like this one soon.

BazookaZombie responds:

thanks alot man, appreciate it. originally the whole song was gonna be just a mellow acoustic piece,but it just chnaged direction on me as i was writing it. i'm satisfied with the result though.

Nice!

Of course, I love the acoustic opening on this. Vaguely reminded me of Pink Floyd, which is cool.

Everything was put together really well, and the song had a great feel to it as well. Nice tune dude.
Kicked ass actually. Too bad it got shit on. Congrats on #2 on the A-bot list as well! It's good to see heavy metal up there in a couple places.

Again great shit,dude!!

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for The Longing Inside, raising its score from 4.00 to 4.11.

BazookaZombie responds:

thanks for the review and vote man, i always appreciate it.

and no way. holy crap! i made A-bots weekly picks? #2!?!?! holy crap wow. thats so awesome. i actually didn't even know till you told me. awesome. i never expected i'd be on there.

cool!

nice melody, nice rhythm, nice guitar playing, nice tone... cool dude ^^

Thanks for your vote, InYourDreams! You voted 5 for The Longing Inside, raising its score from 4.60 to 4.67.

BazookaZombie responds:

wow, thanks alot man. appreciate it.
thanks for the vote too.