Reviews for "-Running From Demons-"

RUNNING

you may run and hide from your demons but you may never escape them because they are inside and you can only fight them head on

You put choir into any song and i love it, you put choir into an already good song and i worship it and give it 5 stars

Damn dude - I've been missing your stuff like this! The only thing I would say is that the choir is perhaps a tad too loud, I kind of want to focus on the synths a bit more than I can. Almost flawless!

Excellent! I missed your energetic, haunting, and heavy tracks. The sound design here is amazing, and the heavy bass complements the choir and lighter synths really well. My only issue with the choir's riff is that, up until 1:15, the rhythm felt a little square. The vocal samples are also great additions to the texture; "where'd they go?" at around 2:00 really adds a lot of flavor to the piece. The production quality is pretty strong. The texture is really busy here, yet the piece is still quite well-balanced frequency-wise. I also think this piece has a lot more shape and contrast in energy levels compared to some of your other recent tracks, which is good to hear. Really strong work overall. Insta-fave and DL. Keep up the great work, Waterflame! A happy October to you too.