Reviews for "Valentines Lily"

Nice

It's really good ^_^. Personally, i think the glow was the best touch, but the background was pretty fitting as well. Good job with the shading. Oh, just wondering- was this made for anyone, or did you make it "just for the hell of it"?

FleckoGold responds:

It was kinda both, actually. I wanted to do something that showed off my softer or non-cartoon side, cuz I just try to get into a variety of styles. Then there was someone that came along who I figured would like this.

loveing it

lilys are my favorite flowers i have an idea for spring which is to make a tiger lily for spring time if i had the time to take care of a field of tiger lilys i would.

FleckoGold responds:

Oooo, that would be a sight to behold. I can't help that every time I hear 'Tiger Lily', I want to picture a lily with tiger stripes on it's pedals. I think that'd be a pretty cool lookin flower. I do enjoy the more exotic looking plants, so I tried to give this one a kinda ethereal hint to it. Even if it's not possible or completely unreasonable. :)

Thanks,

beautiful !!!

This is just beautiful ... it goes to my favorite list !!!

WOW!

That is just plain awesome! You really made something awesome and very beautiful for Valentine's Day!

This goes in my Favorite list ^^

Prid

FleckoGold responds:

Ah, you're too kind. I'm trying to keep my 'realism' art skills sharp, and this was one of my first attempts in a long time. I still have a long ways to go, but it's a good start :)

Thanks,