Reviews for "The Legend of Enki: Pilgrimage of the Wild"

looks amazing!

KarlSia responds:

Thanks!

That's some top tier art! If it makes you feel any better, there were a few instances where I'd lost chunks of art I did for Tale of Enki, haha. Breath of the Wild is excellent, by the way, definitely in my top 3 Zelda games.

KarlSia responds:

Thanks! Augh well I'm glad those lost chunks didnt stop you! Breath the Wild really is great, right now im just enjoying myself in exploring every location possible before approaching hyrule castle

Yo! I haven't seen the other entrants but boy is this going to be hard to beat. Well done dude.

All that green... it really feels like summer! Hazy, with sunshine filtering through the canopy... love the character design and subtle logo placement too, but the green: that's really the highlight of this piece to me. Atmosphere: just perfect.

-cd-