Reviews for "Bendy and the Ink Machine Remix and Lyric Video -The Living Tombstone ft. DAGames & Kyle Allen"

Yus!)

ON MY GOOOOOOD YOU FINIAALLY DID IT!!!IT'S MEEE SHANE DAGON!!!!I ASKED IF YOU COULD PUT THIS ON HERE AND YOU FINAILLY DID I AM SCREAAMMING SO LOUD!!!!!IT'S TOOKK YOU A YEEEAAAARRR THHHHHYYAAANNNKK YOOOOUUUU YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

When your recent music by followed producers is filled with TLT, you have a feel. That feel ! <3

Amazing work. I'm so proud:')

I love the synths, but the introduction is my favorite part 0_o anyway, the drums, lyrics, and everything else is amazing! Great work, guys!