Reviews for "Comfort"

the animation is amazing

it looks like the author used some kind of motion capture program on this flash because the movements are so realistic. although this movie didn't make much sense. the animation made it special. WOW!!! O_O

duuuuuuuuuudddddeeee

i dont know what your smoking, but after watching your movies on newgrounds. i want a pound of it Fed-ex'd to my door step right now!

Awsome job, they make no sense to me, but they are awsome.

Too awesome for words

Man, i should really make a favorite author list sometime. Because if i would, your name would be right on top there with a handful of others i really respect on this site.

What an awe-some animation. Iv seen all your other work also including your website and know now without a doubt that you are a real talent. Not only in animation, but also in painting and in the way you manage to tell stories.

All your animations are very surreal with the enormous attention to characters and emotions. I love that, it inspires me also. Whats so impressive is how you emphasise those qualities even more by not using any music or special effects. So incredibly pure and cool how you just let the art and voiceacting speak for itself. That still scene of the goat man sitting on the table with the lady (his mother?) just screaming 'nothing!' the entire time may be one of the best flashscenes i ever seen.

I think you rotroscoped the flash movies you uploaded on this website. I might be wrong, but i dont think it is possible to draw such fluent perfectly timed movement without the use of rotroscoping. Wether you did it by rotroscope or not, this thing still remains incredible.

What i also really love are the small details you put in your animations. I noticed when the mother was throwing the objects out of the closet she threw away the weirdest stuff. I even saw a small female flying. Brilliant, lol. I dont know if it has a meaning or not, but thats the wonderful thing about art. You dont have to justify every decision you make and can just let it open to interpretation. Unlike architecture, heh.

Anyway, its sad that you arent uploading your work here anymore. I bet you dont even visit this site or read these reviews. But this just had to be said. 'Comfort' is (together with the other two) one of the best serious animations on Newgrounds.

AITD

...awesome

i love your style and your obviously abstract mind,ur a genius as ive said before ^^

... this was masterful. I am a 31 year old woman who has nervous issues and can't work, so I live with my parents. We only have each other nad we love each other, but it's not good for usto be together. but there's nothing for us to do about it. So, again, this was masterful. My mom soudns like she is paranoid when she keeps telling the cops I'm trying to attack her when I'm bawling out of sheer terror, which upsets, confuses, and hurts me in a deep and horrible way, because I would never do that. My father yells so loud... but they never 'hit' me, so whenever I get so scared I hit at my father to get him away from me so I can breathe and calm down, she takes that as an excuse to pretend ot be scared of me, in my view, and call the cops. The cops don't believe me. nobody does.

So, yes. this was Masterful.

... today, I felt like I was in hell. haha.