Reviews for "Comfort"

Oh my God!

That was amazing. Was it cell-shading? It looked too real to be hand drawn. Wow. Amazing.

All I have to say is...

Whaaaaaat?

NOTHING

I always start most of my reviews with "I realy enjoyed that" But this calls for a 'Riiight'.
I think the stuff that comes from noise rover is very clever. They like to put demon's in odd situations. With 'the undead' we had the stone man and woman arguing and with this one we have the horned half man being shouted at by an angry women, in both movie's we are only shown part of their daily lives, we have to assume what else has been happening and that's what I really like. Anyway on to talking about what the flash looked and sounded like, the animation as ever is great (Although the woman keep throwing the same items from the bin, but I am nit picking) The Style is beautiful and odd at the same time, the plot was as above described clever, and thought provoking. All in all i reckon it gets a 4.

If anyone's gay, it's KoolKhamis

That guy is such a loser.

Anyway, the video was okay, I guess. It was pretty bland for the most part, but it got more interesting at the end when the woman goes nuts... (should we assume there's a sequel?)

Not bad, though. And certainly a lot better than a lot of the stuff that gets crapped onto the Portal.

wonderful artwork

It was lovely. I don't get the end though. Still, i have to admit I really enjoyed it. Thank you