Reviews for "Uniwar Level 1 SE"

Not bad...

I'd like to highlight a few things:
1.) It's amazing how your still leaving replys to comments. Nice.
2.) See 1. Nice.
3.) Considering the timeframe the game was made in, I'm impressed.
While this game may not stackup to some of the top portal games of today, Flash's actionscript has improved since then too.
Therefore, great use with what you had.
Good action.
And congratulations for actually having a freaking storyline.

Brontoz

Doomhammr responds:

Thanks for the kind words. It took a while, but at least everyone will get the full story soon.

good game

this was a real good game and challenging you have to have almost full hp to beat final boos though

Doomhammr responds:

If you'd like to cheat and have a mouse that has 3rd party software (like Microsoft Intellipoint or Logitech Setpoint), set one of your buttons to double click and every time you hit the mouse you'll cause double the damage.

goooooooooooooooooood gaaaaaaaaaame

very good game

Thank you!

i loved this one

i just loved this this is still awesome

Thanks!

Man good old game!

I use to play this when I was like 10 or something brings in fun times..and I love the starcraft music(when you play terrans),in a part,do you have the name of that song?

Doomhammr responds:

Thank you very much for the review. I'm sure you can find the Music on a P2P network under the name "Terran 3" Terrans had the best music in SC, though if I still had the source file, I'd replace it with some Audio Portal artist music. I made this when I was only 14 and it brings back good memories to me as well. Keep a watch on my user page. I'll be announcing a BIG Uniwar related project in June.