Reviews for "Uniwar Level 1 SE"

can not figure out how to even damage the big robot boss. Also, doesnt seem like you can shoot the enemy's as they are entering the area and because they shoot almost immediately after they stop its all about just remembering exactly where they are going to stop.

Doomhammr responds:

Kill the robot boss by clicking like crazy. Or bypass him altogether by reading the note on the desk, going the other way, and entering the combination on the door.

Mmmm...It's good,in fact,it's the best 2000 game I found on Newgrounds yet!here's some help:
1:When you're about to face a boss put full healt!It's impossible to me to beat the big-ass robot if I barely have health and he kills me in one shot.How do you kill him anyway?
2:Put better guns and the health-regainer things to affect more,I barely recover survive the seargent

As I always say,hope this helps

Doomhammr responds:

When I revamped the game in 2001, I added more health packs.

Sorry kind of bad

Doomhammr responds:

By today's standards, it absolutely is, but remember the smaller range of Flash games back in 2000.

Pretty good ^_^ i finished it.....that boss reminded me of the robot cop giant cyborg XD great game....thouh the instant shot on sight is annoying and requires u to kill at least 1/3 guards before they shoot you other wise you wont have enough health to beat the boss and to click as fast as you can on the final bosses window area.....they "eye" if you will

Doomhammr responds:

The game was actually much harder when I originally released it. When I updated the graphics for the 1st year anniversary, I added at least one more medkit.

a kill or be killed adventure/ exploration game
i personal don't find this game entertaining put I can appreciate the effort and i can see why other people like it

Doomhammr responds:

Thanks. I've desired to remake this for quite some time now, but haven't gotten around to it.