Reviews for "Escape from Elm Street"

good idea!

That game was, like, the scariest game on Newgrounds! The tombstone was such a good idea!!!!!!

~loves

still my all-time favorite escape game. kinda makes me like freddy a little bit more :]

=owow...

dame......man thats was awsome!but yeah i think ur mixed up cause how i see it jason is afraid of water cause in movie fredo(freddy) makes a wall of water and jasons to afraid to cross it.this is probaly because its how they died.so there both afraid of death.but in jason x still he is even thought he really cant diebut heck yeah man i love ur games

two endings

good ending= find the weed,find the TV,turn on TV,use yout weed,then youll get sucked into a mini game,theres only one control,spacebar for jump,freddy will try to hit you with a towel, try to jump to doge the towel,if you win,youll get the holy water,youll need it when u fight jason,shoot the pipe with your gun so freddy can get trapped,then it will ask you to,shoot him ,or use holy water,pick theholy water for good ending. bad ending= choose to shoot freddy,if you shoot him,your character will walk away,then freddy's fucked up arm will grab you and you will die.and heres a easter egg,when you get to the bookshelf (in the basement right door) click on a book that has a yellow dot,and youll find the original "nightmare from elm street" NES game,rate this review as helpful if this helped you alot :)

freddy Scarey?

the game is good but he can only kill you in your sleep. My way to advoid him a ton of coffe or that Five hour energy.