Reviews for "Escape from Elm Street"

excellent

all i have to say is kick ass job dude.

SWEET

I loved this game, it was pretty tough at first, and then i started thinkin and finally got it. For all those people out there having trouble with the game, the combo for the box is 12,15,12, and the ropes puzzle you pull the rope on the right, and then in the first room, there should be 3 button ooo, click xoo, go back to the other room and it has 3 buttons also, click oxo, then go back to the other room to get the lighter. for the holy water get the weed from the upstairs room by the bathroom, go back downstairs to the tv, turn it on and smoke the weed and a game follows. when you fight freddy shoot the cross thing it falls on him and trap him.

that game kicks ass

wooooooooooooooooooo

YOU GUYZ ARE AWESOME!

THAT WAS SO COOL!I LOVED HOW YOU MADE IT REALLY DIFFICULT. AT THE TITLE SCREEN WITH THE PLAY BUTTON WHEN YOU PUSH IT AND IT SCREAMS I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD THE VOLUME ON HIGH SO I NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS(SAME WITH THE GLASS BREAKING IN THE BATHROOM!)I ALSO LIKED THE BLEEDING FAUSETS. THE ONLY WEIRD THING IS FREDDY'S FACE LOOKED FAKE, YOU SHOULDA MADE IT IN ANIMATION BUT OVERALL IT WAS GREAT!

Great game with good puzzles. Nice job!

Very fun game and well worth playing. I wish it was a bit longer but overall I have no complaints. Highly recommended.