Reviews for "Escape from Elm Street"

That movie was one of the best I had seen

In a long time. Keep up the good work.

Wicked game.

Love it. The rope thing was a little hard to find out... the note left in the room in the basement was very confusing, and your Angelfire site didn't work because of bandwidth problems, but I eventually figured things out and it turned out to be a really cool game. Some things are really confusing and some things are just really hard to find... the confusing things really pissed me off but the things that were just kinda hard to find made the game really good. Wish there was some kind of interactive fight at the end with Freddie. Anyways, enough picking. Great game. Props.

NICE!

The game was really fun, nuff said. And to all those people who can't beat it your probally brain dead.

freddy is cool

always liked freddy's movies.
i realy loved Freddy VS Jason.

and this game is fun to play. are you going to make more parts ?

nice but hard

how do u get past the stupid rope part????someone please figure it out