Reviews for "Escape from Elm Street"

AMAZING!

ok...basicly summed up in one word... WOW! If you havn't played this game...you don't know what you're missing!!!

great

dude you did it, one of the fuckin' greatest games. You did a great job.

good job

good job, maybe next time you can make it where 2 freinds go in and you have to switch between the 2 to get out:D

Killer!

I agree with errybody. It was awesome.. and we need the Jason.. chucky.. etc.. etc..

Awesome.

Maybe I'm just biased because of my love for Freddy and A Nightmare on Elm Street, but I though this was great! I haven't seen many NOES games on Newgrounds, but this one makes up for the lack of Flash. Another one would be pretty sweet, and I don't think the graphics were all that bad on this one either. If it pleases the masses though, do it. Overall, this game is simply a good time. My highest recommendations. Ok, make another one or Freddy will kill you. I'm done.