Reviews for "Loop of Death"

Great audio DeathProg

They should call you DeathPro, this 1 was awsome!!
Please make more like this its brilliant!!
Talk to you more on MSN.

Deathprogram responds:

thansk m8 ;) but ure still da best :)

Rippin Bass

The Bass was just F-ing awesome. It would be cool if you kinda made like a bass solo then a drum solo and back and forth. Well great potential and good work.

hhe thanks man :D

Dude... This is pretty good...now just add some nice guitar squeals and you can be the next guitarist for DethKlok.... THUNDER!...HORSE!....THUNDERHORSE!

Deathprogram responds:

hehe well i can atleast try :D

wicked

it is beats like these that stimulate the agressive and hostile notions so common in todays youth. lucky 4 u, im still a youth and dont yet realize that that's a bad thing. i love it!

hhhee ;) thanks man :))

I Don't Know Much How You Made This,

But If You Were Giving Out Tablature For That, I'd Appreciate It.

Badass Stuff.

Deathprogram responds:

get Mixcraft, and mess around there and you can make something even more sweet, I guess.