Reviews for "Paralysis"

This sounds really, really nice. I'm mostly impressed with the dynamics and the mood, which is really spot-on. If there's any issue with this piece, it would be that the tempo, mood, and energy all seem to pick up between the 1:25 mark and the end, and since that's really only about 20 seconds, that's not enough time for you to develop the idea you're playing with. It might have made more sense to make the entire piece more consistent or otherwise develop it into something longer so that the resolution could feel more comfortable.

Everratic responds:

Thank you for the review! I agree with you. I intended to make this piece around 4 minutes long, but I struggled to extend it and decided to leave it as is rather than risk turning it into shit.

Legit. I love shorties. I used to try and make 4-10 minute bangers but I've learned to just be happy with little things more and more. Brevity can have just as much value and potency.

Thanks for the review!

Beautiful piece :) And I feel you, last year nguac was same for me...

I gotta ask, did you make everything with computer or did you play something live? Because everything sounds 100% organic, at least to my ear.

I agree about the length, I would have loved to hear full 3-4 minutes of this track, but imo it also works fine like this, it still has a cohesive structure. The only thing really that I could point out is the ending, which sounds a bit odd.

Keep it up ^^! And good luck with deathmatch and nguac.

Everratic responds:

Thanks for the nice review!

It was all made with midi with some great vsts, including Una Corda (Native Instruments) and the Joshua Bell Violin (Embertone).

I wanted the very ending to have a bit of a shocking effect. Think of it as waking up from a delusional dream and returning to the cold reality.

Thanks, and good luck with nguac!