Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Shredageddon"

I try not to succ any e-dicks in here but holy jeez, what a track. More fun at the start than the latter half but definitely enjoyable. Can't think of much else to say about it. Maybe less name-dropping? That always turns me off. It almost feels like a watermark on a piece of visual art.

Catchy stuff at the beginning. I like the build-up into :30, and the heavy bass that follows is nice and gritty without being overly harsh-sounding. Rhythmic content here is a huge plus, and the production quality is quite strong. Piece is well-structured, too. My main criticism is that there's very little harmonic depth to the piece. Almost all of the elements of the texture at a given time serve a mostly rhythmic purpose, and in general the piece just lacks a sense of storytelling or directionality. That said, I can tell that you're a talented producer, and the vocal samples later on helped keep things engaging. Keep at it, BoomKitty!

BoomKitty responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate the in depth review and your criticisms are definitely valid. This track is a break-away from my more recent melodic stuff. It's meant to be short, sweet, and heavy AF

This is just amazing, my new favorite song by you so far! <3