Reviews for "-Stride-"

Ooh, I'm so digging this. Great track in the first thirty seconds.

Pros: It's super happy. Even if it's at a slow 100, it feels so well balanced. You've got a balance between the speed, and the feeling. I like how it started out kind of quiet, and then grew from there. This is one style of music I was hoping to see again from you. I honestly preferred the classic Orchestral Techno style of your older stuff like Time Machine, and Glorious morning, so seeing this again is a really nice thing, especially as an avid fan of your music, even going as far as to analyze every single part like this. The mid point break in this added to the song so much. I like how it just goes quiet, and builds up again. This is such a great track, and I can't give you anymore appraisal, because I don't have anything else to give, but if I did, I probably would have used it up really quickly anyway.

Cons: I honestly couldn't see any major flaws with this. I think one thing I have to say is the song feels like it drags. While you kept it fresh by constantly changing the track, it still felt slightly repetitive to me. But, that doesn't change what my end rating will be.

Overall, my personal favorite of the year. I look forward to more. Maybe you'll outdo this ;) Anyway, solid 5/5 from me. Keep at it Chris!

~AlphaStorm

It's good to hear again the classic waterflame old-days music again ^^

You still have the touch that characterizes you, after so many years of listening your production.

Nice and keep going you newgrounds legend :D

The good ol' Waterflame is back!, This track really reminds me of Time Machine... not entirely sure why. This track will certainly get a 5/5 from me :)

Yea, I am agree with Mytholigist. This music is awesome, and it really reminds Time Machine. Good job, dude! :D

I've always had a hard time appreciating your sound, not because its bad just because of my taste in general, but this one kinda spoke to me and listened to some of your other songs again as well and liked it more than I have previously. Converted lmao :)