Reviews for "Dragon Ball TM: The Movie"

Funny

That was great. I like DBZ and GT a lot too! That was funny on this when Piccolo was on the ground and you could hear the neck-breaking noises.

ROLMFAO!

DUDE, this is your first one, and I've watched all of them, but I think this one is the best one by far. I thought the power ranger bit was hilarious, but like I said in all my other reviews, you need to smoth out the graphics, even toys have smoother graphics then squares, but it's still awsome. keep up the good work.

That was funny but pointless

I hope there is a second one to this because if not the whole strong toy thing was stupid but I was laughing really hard

yo

i'm ur biggest fan i even go on ur website everyday man i love dragon balltm!!!!!!!!!!!keep up the good work.

OH YEAH?!

That was so hilarious! "In the plastic." lol Oh and, "Oh wait, that was in the power rangers." Keep it up!