Reviews for "Let Me Out of America"

Amazing...
As always !

( Btw i want more experimental songs please ;3; )

they're comin dw

Loved that intro melody. Upbeat with a few jazzy sour notes to get my attention. The work you put into the melodies here is superb! It got a little hectic with the vocal samples around two minutes tho. Side chain those drums to the front and drop some of that hi emphasis! Wait... what was 3:44 about??

I also felt like that kit was kind of flat. Drum and bass usually puts a fat emphasis on a huge kit. To be honest, the whole mix sounds thin to me. No worries, I still love the track. I just wish there was a nice round subby bass holding things down instead of that lo to mid slappy bass. Heck, a round sub layer can fit on top of what you already got :)

Very experimental but enough tonal familiarity for me to still groove to it. I can tell you put serious work into this. I just wish every moment was as clean as the first two minutes.

Great work Cacola :D

Cacola responds:

Thank you for the compliments and criticisms!There were a lot of ideas put into this track, so not all of them were flawlessly exuecuted, lol, but I'll take all that into consideration!

3:44 I dropped the volume to fuck with your expectations to create tension to transition from slow to fast drums

thanks for the awesome stuff, as always.

you're a big inspiration to me, and your music only seems to get better.

Cacola responds:

om g thank u so much I really appreciate it

Hey, this song is so dope, great job.
If my mind still working properly, at 2:54 a voice begins to "sing", and I actually wanna know the lyrics for that part, if it isn't a problem :P
Once again, great job, I'm obsessed with this song lmao.

Cacola responds:

Hey thank you!! And yea no problem, the vocals come from a song called "Untouched" by the Veronicas, the part I sampled goes:
"I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you.
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Goin' crazy from the moment I met you."

its amazing work so melodic and familiar...