Reviews for "Accidental Summon"

Awsome!

Damn, this was hardcore as hell. If you like hardcore music like that, I suggest you check out the band Dystopia. Their shit is hella dope. This movie is one of my favorites, great artwork. Great

always look on the bright side of life

Ya! That was scary. But I have a question... if I listened to that song from the movie, does that mean the horrible demon will come for me, too? Because I kind of live near a cemetary, so it makes me wonder... I mean, I was watching the movie, so the demon could have heard the song, and then it would have been another "Accidental Summon", right? So you've pretty much killed me. Thanks a lot. Bastard. But I liked your movie.

Dude, I liked it

That was kewl. I think I would have done the same thing in that situation. You know, I would have been like, rock on demon dude! Then I would die, but it's the thought that counts.

Could be better in a lot of ways.

I don't approve of satanic material to begin with, but that aside, the pacing is real longwinded. I commend you for effort, but ask you to pursue other genres.

scapegoat-452 responds:

FAAAAaaaack you. Hows about making a decent animation before criticising others hmm?

wicked awesome