Reviews for "Madness 11"

I like this this is a very good yes yes me likely
but its called expurgation not madness 11 n3rd l0l

lol wellllllll numerically it's 11! :>

This is BEST ART Madness Combat ,Boy You Is Amazing in Drawing

Rhunyc responds:

Idk if it's the best, but I appreciate the sentiment!

The composition of this poster is seriously rad! Amazing work!

Rhunyc responds:

Hey thank you! I worked hard on making the composition nice, I'm glad you noticed :>

Very good drawing mate

Thanks!

I adore this style! It's so cool! The piece looks a bit exaggerated but that's part of the Madness charm. The monster Tricky looks particularly badass, I liek the huge teeth you gave him. The composition is also great and I love the detail. I like how evil and hateful the axe Tricky looks. Love those clones hanging off of Sanford as well. Sanford's face is pretty funny, but it fits him perfectly in MC11. Like those little ATPs in the BG there, they're fun. The only part I don't relaly like is Hank. Only one of his arms would be black and it's weird seeing his palm open. I get why you had him relax the fist, it fits the feel, but it looks pretty weird and I feel like Sanford is already the helpless one. Hank needs to be the badass here.
Keep it up, you have heaps of talent!

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks for the review! Very kind :D His arm that's black is his new and improved crab arm that the auditor gives him towards the end, his other arm is missing / evaporating. Thanks again!