Reviews for "Thunderdome"

I found this amazing and the orchestra and choir just makes it stand out even more.

Danman87 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! Much appreciated!

Welcome Back. Nice song.

Danman87 responds:

Thanks man, it's good to be back! :D

Damn tight Danman. I really liked the pace of the percs. The strings had really strong dynamics too. I loved the way this changed up so much. Super colorful textures. Pro.

Danman87 responds:

Oh hey, Quarl! Glad to still see you around here! Happy you liked the track, thanks so much for leaving a review! :)

What thunderstorm brought ya back to NG? Dude, WELCOME BACK! This place wasn't the same without you!!!!

Also, this confirms my theory that NG is like drug, people who swore to leave NG forever would eventually come back. :DDDDD

Danman87 responds:

Thanks so much mate! And yes, certainly missed being around here! I'm probably a little late now, but I guess that's better than never! :D

Wow. Never thought I'd see you on this site again. I don't think I was even here for your original run, but I remember the Stick War soundtrack being one of my main motivations for joining this site myself.

Anyway, I love the dramatic mood and crisp percussion. The vocals are great. Sound design in general is killer, and I think your mastering has improved quite a bit since I last listened to your music regularly. This is a piece that really tells a story. Really full texture and nice use of structural variety too. The vocals sound really wet and thick, like this was performed in a concert hall. Excellent music. Amazing amount of emotion and dynamic contrast. Welcome back, Dan!

Danman87 responds:

Haha yes, I remember that pretty much the majority of audio artists here had their music in Stick War! They even aquired a commercial license for their mobile game a few years back!

Thanks so much for the review! Really glad you liked the track! And yes, I've learned quite a lot in terms of mastering over the years, something that I used to consider one of my weak spots. :)