Reviews for "THICC-abelle"

Needs a lot of work. Don't hide the hands, draw them or you will never be able to do them. Face seems a bit off too, and would look a lot sexier if you showed the mouth and didn't hide the eyes. You gave her a fat ass but her legs are like twigs in comparison. This is very evident on her right side since her cheeks go way out and her thigh is way too far inward. Her neck is just plopped down onto the top of her chest, in realitty you see muscles going up from the back into the neck. These should make more of a triangle shape near the top, when you made it almost straight.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zb0xa9hyPY0/maxresdefault.jpg - neck muscles

Her arms also kind of just plop out with awkward looking shapes. You should at least make the Deltoid a bit evident popping out of the shoulder joints.

https://www.getbodysmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Deltoid-Muscle-Anterior-and-Middle-Heads5-594x550.png - deltoid muscles + arms.

My recommendation: study proportions, gestures, construction, and anatomy. Might feel slow learning but it will be worth it in the long run, good luck.

Alex-is-fine responds:

Wow thanks for the help. Seriously. I'll definitely work on the stuff you said.