For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Hitman"

good job

i liked it.that one goes to my favorites

Awesome

Cool game man, i loved it, oh..abd 4 the guy who wrote the last review, how the fuck can this be stolen?? i've never seen it ne where else before. Anywayz, Awesome game, good job.

Syko666 responds:

Thankz for the great review & score.

fuckin rocks

i loved this game and the last guy is rite that other guy who said it was stolen says that because he is jealus. but the part after the tough guy was a bit to hard. p.s. how do u post stuff

not bad for a dead guy

i know it's kind of pointless to leave a review to a nutjob who's dead now, but for a crazy kid, he sure did have some pretty good flash skills.
just hope he didn't go crazy cuz somebody accused his work of being stolen.
and for those of you who don't know, the author is jeff weise, a kid who went crazy and killed several people columbine style, then killed himself.
i know i might sound heartless calling him a nutjob, but hey, i'm being honest. what he did, and why he did it was crazy. he was so close to graduating and he couldn't get past the drama of high school...just another example of how good it is to be out of high school.

rip i miss u