Reviews for "The Hitman"

good

it was good but it was slightly short but dont be dissapointed into my faveourites i think make another.

I dont know what your disapointed about!

Yes it was a basic shooter game,but it was still fun!The only reason u didnt get a 10 is cuz it was way 2 short and it was 2 ez!GJ though!

Perfection has been acheived...

That, was the ultimate gaming experience! Make another one, maybe about a rivalry because of an undecided popaganda... That would be even cooler, then you might be the first person that I ever give a 10 to on Newgrounds.(What an Honor)

Pretty Good, but...

Pretty good, but it could have been better. I'm sure it was a lot harder to make than it looks, but it could use some work. Next time, I'd like to see more missions and a little more logic (when does an old guy with a debt have the money to hire several thugs, and have a chain gun and a rocket launcher???).

((( GREAT GAME )))

Hey that was a shooter, but with some style involved, i like the style of the game more like a story, and i really like the gameplay its fast paced, and the char design is all good stuff, great work here it has style...

~X~