Reviews for "The Hitman"

not bad for a dead guy

i know it's kind of pointless to leave a review to a nutjob who's dead now, but for a crazy kid, he sure did have some pretty good flash skills.
just hope he didn't go crazy cuz somebody accused his work of being stolen.
and for those of you who don't know, the author is jeff weise, a kid who went crazy and killed several people columbine style, then killed himself.
i know i might sound heartless calling him a nutjob, but hey, i'm being honest. what he did, and why he did it was crazy. he was so close to graduating and he couldn't get past the drama of high school...just another example of how good it is to be out of high school.

Hmm

Jeff Weise you're kinda dead so i guess asking for a sequal wont help? o_O

reveiw

cool game good graphics but confusing at first

pretty good and actiony

i liked how it was a hitman, because hitmen rule. And i like when he dies its kind of a cool cinematic

great game

this game was great hope you make more.