Reviews for "Channel Surfing (NewgroundsTV Bumper)"

good but lagging for me ?

The art in this is pretty good, and it's not a bad first attempt at a movie, but it's still incredibly short and not much happens throughout it. I don't think the score should be as close as it is to the top rated thing in the portal.

I think you could've improved boyfriend's burst of excitement by adding a sound effect when it happens, also I thought his facial expression was slightly odd, since he looked more suddenly content than excited.

pepperly responds:

All fair points; I'm honestly shocked the rating is as high as it is. I just wanted to take a couple evenings to join in the festivities with a small submission. I feel like I did a fair job with the short time I had to work with and how little I knew about what I was doing. There's definitely a few things I'd change overall if I had had more time, but in the end I think I did exactly what I had aimed to do.

Maybe in the future I'll submit something with a little more pizzazz, who knows?

This was pretty good for your first time

VERY VERY NICEEE!! I LIKE HOW U INCLUDED BF AND PURPLE BULLY!! U DERSERVE BEST!

[as]