Reviews for "Geoplex - Singularity"

Gave it 5 stars, though I kind of feel like putting a few dubsteppy sounds in the background was an excuse for putting dubstep as the genre. But nobody is stopping you from doing so. Other than that, I enjoyed the richness of the sounds and how everything is well synergized.

Geoplex responds:

"dubsteppy sounds" aren't a requirement for dubstep. There are lots of dubstep songs without modulated bass wobbles. I'm glad you enjoyed it though, thank you.

This sound as most that a dubstep... ...is a masterpiece :D

I love it so much man! But I also a, giving it a 4.5 as I feel like one of your strengths is also a weakness at the same time. That is not saying it is bad! But, to me, it sounds as though you always keep the same general sounds/instruments and it is a good style, it is almost nostalgic to me at this point! But at 1:10, I almost overhear that same type of buildup from you in most songs, and while you absolutely kill it with that type of buildup in the best way, it would be nice to see you do something else! :) But your mixing is on fucking point man! And same with your orchestral sections :P
-PassarinoT :)

Geoplex responds:

So I do think you're right. I use my distorted long release lead in those buildups a lot too. I think they vary in unimportant ways but are fundamentally similar. The new song I'm releasing this week has a buildup like this, but after that I'll more consciously try to vary them a bit.

Thanks for the feedback my dude

Sounds like a movie soundtrack... Wow! I have no words for how good this is.

Geoplex responds:

I wish I could be as good as you. what DAW do you use? I use FL.

Geoplex responds:

I'm also using FL Studio. You can be as good as (or better than) me - but it takes time to develop skill. So keep at it my dude